The building was named – Hadik House – after the Café on the ground floo, whichr opened in 1911. The façade is in eclectic Art Nouveau style with some orientalized features. The studio in the building was once rented by Tivadar Csontváry Kosztka. Real fame arrived to the Café in the twenties due to Frigyes Karinthy who lived nearby. Thanks to him, celebrities of the Hungarian literature with their ladies often frequented this place as pass-time.