Programs of the house

Falk Miksa utca 12.

view on map
+8
  • Architect:

    Ligeti Pál
  • Built:

    1927
  • Builder:

    nincs adat
  • Function:

    lakóház
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT-VASÁRNAP 10:00–18:00
  • Researched:

  • Parcel Number:

    24964
  • Photo:

    Bodor-Nagy Edit
  • Photo:

    Jobb Tímea
  • Research:

    Dombovári Márton
  • Volunteers:

    Szita Barbara, Patainé Kurunczi Erzsébet

Description

The six-storey building is characterized by simple and clean forms. Modernity was already having an effect on Ligeti’s architecture by that time. Originally, it was owned by 7 families, who had not returned after the war. Currently, it has 60 flats and is nicely maintained, located in the street of antique shops.

Events of the house