As the second tallest building in Ferenc Square in 1912, this four-storey Art Nouveau-style residential house emerged from among the rural environment surrounding it. The fine wrought-iron fences in the staircase and on the galleries can probably be attributed to the work of the former house owner and blacksmith Mihály Bertók. His daughter Ferike (Fanni), an opera singer later married the famous orchestra conductor Dezső Bor, who lived in this house. He was the founder of the Székesfőváros (Capital) Orchestra. Between 1912 and 1932, the cinema “Ferencz Mozgó” was operating here.