• Built:

    1933
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT-VASÁRNAP 13:00–18:00 // SATURDAY-SUNDAY 13:00–18:00 // A programokat a lakók közösen szervezik a páros és a páratlan oldalon, valamint az utcára nyíló kertben. // The programs are organized jointly by the residents on the even and odd sides, and in the garden facing the street.
  • Photo:

    Ekés András
  • Photo:

    Süle Ágnes Katalin (AKS Dreams Photo)
  • Research:

    Csillag Eszter, Édelmayer Zsófia, Kovács Zoltán, Szalai Dorottya
  • Volunteers:

    Falusy Zoltán, Leiter Ervinné, Primusz Éva, Ránki Júlia, Rege Réka, Szalai Dorottya

Description

In 1933 the Gyöngyház utca was named after a button-making craftsman working in the street, who also made buttons from shells (gyöngyház). The 1933 regulatory plan set out the framework installation and determined the height of the building.

Events of the house