Zárt ház

Hajós Alfréd sétány 2.

view on map
  • Build by:

    nincs adat
  • Builder:

    nincs adat
  • Function:

    csónakház
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT 11:00–16:00
  • Parcel Number:

    n/a
  • Volunteers:

    dr. Alliquander Anna és dr. Domonkos Anna

Description

The first boathouse was built by István Széchenyi for the „Hajós Egylet” (club) founded in 1841. It was moored near the Chain Bridge. Ever since, the Pest Danube-side was not to be imagined without instruments moored to the embankment. In 1938 there were 20 boathouses like the Wesselényi, but only the Wesselényi Boat House survived the war, weather and politics.

Events of the house