Programs of the house

Hegedűs Gyula utca 68.

view on map
+5
  • Architect:

    Bokor Gyula , Ács Aurél
  • Built:

    1911, 1912
  • Build by:

    nincs adat
  • Builder:

    nincs adat
  • Function:

    lakóház
  • Opening hours:

    VASÁRNAP 10:00 - 18:00 // SUNDAY 10:00 - 18:00
  • Researched:

    2020
  • Photo:

    Érsek Máté
  • Research:

    Dombovári Márton, Haynisch Viktória
  • Volunteers:

    Vágó Zsanett

Description

The art nouveau style building was built in 1911 on a plot owned by the Erzsébet Steam Mill Company. The developer Miksa Flamm Mór was architect and landlord. The house suffered  bomb hit in WW2 and hence took on its current shape after the war.

Sources

Events of the house