+7
  • Architect:

    Wellisch Alfréd
  • Built:

    1911
  • Build by:

    nincs adat
  • Builder:

    nincs adat
  • Function:

    lakóépület
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT 10:00 - 17:00 // SATURDAY 10:00 - 17:00
  • Researched:

    2020, 2015, 2011
  • Parcel Number:

    25432
  • Photo:

    Ambrus Judit
  • Research:

    Fonyódi Anita
  • Volunteers:

    Samuné Kiss Krisztina

Description

The house was built by the Erzsébet Steam Mill Plc. The original tiles, the elevator house, the wrought iron railing of the hanging corridor, the ceiling of the main entrance with the chandelier were all preserved in a very decent condition. The main attraction is the railing of the staircase decorated with stylized birds. 

Events of the house