Programs of the house

Pasaréti út 137.

view on map
+48
  • Built:

    1931
  • Function:

    templom és rendház
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT [SAT] 6:30–19:30, 19:30–21:45; VASÁRNAP [SUN] 6:30–12:30, 17:00–20:30

Description

In 1934, after long debates, the church of Pasaréti Square, as well as the Monastery and the Bell Tower were built by the third version of the original construction plan. Finally, on October 2, 1934, the Archbishop Jusztinián Serédi sanctified the completed modern church building.

Events of the house