Programs of the house

Zugligeti út 9–25

view on map
+2
  • Architect:

    Farkasdy Zoltán
  • Built:

    1953, 1954
  • Build by:

    nincs adat
  • Builder:

    nincs adat
  • Function:

    oktatási intézmény
  • Opening hours:

    VASÁRNAP 15:00-17:00
  • Researched:

  • Parcel Number:

    10947/1
  • Photo:

    Jobb Tímea
  • Research:

    Czvikovszky Kamilla
  • Volunteers:

    Kovács Ágota, Faddi Bianka

Description

Events of the house