+10
  • Tervező:

    Fridrich Lajos
  • Építés éve:

    1925, 1926
  • Építtető:

    Budapest Székesfőváros
  • Építő:

    nincs adat
  • Épület funkciója:

    lakóház üzletekkel
  • Nyitva tartás:

    SZOMBAT 10:00–17:00
  • Kutatva:

    2021
  • Helyrajzi szám:

    37856
  • Fotó:

    Bögre Dorina
  • Kutatás:

    Jekl Dóra
  • Önkéntesek:

    Pintér Emese, Hegedűs Barnabás, Arnold Mária

Leírás

Sajnos ennek a bejegyzésnek csak Amerikai Angol nyelvű változata van. A megtekintő kényelméért az alábbi tartalom alternatív nyelven jelenik meg. Rákattinthat a linkre az aktív nyelv módosításához.

This building was constructed during the years between World War 1 and 2 when Budapest was facing housing issues. This block, designed by Lajos Fridrich, was one of the first buildings which was finished as part of the ‘construction plans’ launched in 1926. While laying the groundwork for the building, graves were found, but it was not unusual as the Cemetery of Ferencvaros used to be located in this area that had been shut down in 1891. This six-storey building had 107 flats and almost all of them had a separate bathroom, which was considered as modern at that time.

Források

A ház programjai