+7
  • Photo:

    Körmöczi Áron
  • Research:

    Dr. Nagy Gabriella
  • Volunteers:

    Dr. Nagy Gabriella, Pallagi Tünde

Description

Located between Rózsák Square and “Kutyás Square”, the pentagonal residential house was built in 1887 as a one-storey building, with business premises on the ground floor. The neo-eclectic second floor was built in 1925 for Paul Ladstätter’s hat factory.

Events of the house