On Svábhegy, at Költő Street 1/a, stands the historic villa, originally built in 1845-46, designed by József Hild for master butcher János Kraits. The house is crowned with a tympanum on the entrance façade, with four Doric porticoes. The porticoes on the north and south sides were added after 1912. The house behind the villa was built in 1883 by Vilmos Milassin, lawyer, writer and newspaper owner. The building is named after his daughter.