Programs of the house

Táncsics Mihály utca 17.

view on map
  • Function:

    lakóház
  • Opening hours:

    SZOMBAT-VASÁRNAP 15:00–18:00 // SATURDAY-SUNDAY 15:00–18:00
  • Researched:

    2022
  • Parcel Number:

    nincs adat
  • Photo:

    Juhász Bálint
  • Research:

    Merker Iván
  • Volunteers:

    Béres Júlia, Merker Iván, és Hüttl Melinda lakó

Description

Built on the ruins of two former buildings of the medieval Jewish quarter of Buda Castle, the house obtained its present form by 1982, after a reconstruction in 1910 and a renovation in 1964. In the first half of the 20th century the Apponyi family lived here as owners of the property.

Events of the house